Comedy! Magic! Burlesque! December 22nd
We normally only run once a month, but due to high demand, we’ve put on an extra show that looks to be an absolute cracker and will be another sellout. So if you’re looking for a good, fun night out that’s a little bit different then get your tickets now and come on down to the best show in town.
What to expect?
3 x Professional stand-up comedians.
2 x International Burlesque dancers
1 x Award winning magician & mind-reader
- Photographs from in-house photographer
- Free chocolates on arrival
- Best of all…very limited if any christmas music.
WARNING: Before purchasing your tickets, please note – If you’re looking for something in the background whilst you chat among yourselves this isn’t the show for you. However, If you’re happy chatting before the show, after the show and during the breaks…but NOT DURING the show then you’re our type of people – please come along.
|VIP Reserved Saturday December 22nd||£16.50|
|Funky Ticket: Saturday December 22nd||£14.75|
|Student Saturday December 22nd||£10.75|
|Group Table Saturday December 22nd||£120.00|
Couples The majority of our audience are happy couples. They’re happy because they have date night’s at Enterteasement….be like them.
Mate Date – If you’re stuggling to organise a pals night then having something to look forward to like Enterteasement will be a great way to temp them out.
Department Night out – If you’re work haven’t organised anything yet or have organised the same old Christmas party as last year and you want something a bit more fun then feel free to join us for a great night out.
Not suitable for
- Under 18’s – It’s the law
- Wheelchair users– sorry, we’re downstairs and have no wheelchair access.
- Mental Davey and Gina Gin Head – The main reason we’ve been so successful over the years is because we try and create a nice, warm, friendly atmosphere for nice, reasonable people. If you, your partner, friend or someone in your group needs to be center of attention and is likely to disrupt the show, then it’s probably best you ‘forget’ to invite them.
We’re about 95% seated and seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. We’ve never had anyone struggle to get seats who arrive when the doors open (7:20) however, if you would like to guarantee you are seated together you can either reserve a table or some VIP seats (limited)
We have 3 tables for large groups. Two of them hold up to 10 people and the other holds 12 (14 at a squeeze)
VIP (normally only 27 available)
Reserved on the 2nd and 3rd row. If you’d like the first row please put that in the other info section when reserving your tickets.
Still not convinced, here’s another 3 reasons .
We’re biased but we think we’re doing a pretty good job and we can say that because we have:
- Sold out every show this year! We must be doing something right.
- A 5 star average customer rating on Facebook
- We’re nominated for ‘Best Comedy show in Scotland’ and ‘Best Variety show’ at the Scottish Comedy Awards.