Comedy! Magic Burlesque – Join us June 22nd.
You are invited to Enterteasement’s first BIRTHDAY. And like most 1 year olds…we’re still full of fun, we belive in the magic of the tooth fairy…and we still love our boobies 🙂 In the last year we’ve had 8 shows, 5 Sell Outs and we can proudly boast a 4.6 Star Average Customer review!
WHAT IS ENTERTEASEMENT?
Enterteasement is a monthly Comedy, Magic, Burlesque night in Glasgow featuring some of the top professional performers in the country. Every act is hand picked to ensure your Friday night is Spectacular
“Enterteasement is the best night in Glasgow Hands Down” Stephen Lyall (Business Guru)
Friday 22nd June
The Admiral Bar, 72 Waterloo Street, Glasgow
Acts 8:30 – 11
£14 / £12 (students)
4 VIP Booths Available holding 6 – 8 people £95
THE AMAZING LINE-UP
GARY LITTLE: For anyone who’s seen Gary he’s known as the Pringle guy – simply one of the Best Headliners in the UK. Fantastic act, really excited to have him on the bill.
THE WEE MAN: With over 4 million views on YouTube, Glasgow’s very own rapping sensation has been tearing up the comedy Scene – a 4 times Scottish Comedian of The Year Finalist not to be missed.
ROB KANE: Scottish Comedian Of the Year Finalist and one of the most in demand Compere’s in Scotland.
GARY DUNN + Special Guest: Gary has been entertaining audiences up and down the county for 20 years. He’s a professional Magician/Entertainer/Ventriloquist and will be performing one of his signature acts with a very special guest.
POPPY LA PILULE – Marlin Monroe’esq blonde will be performing one of her cheeky burlesque acts
THE SCOTTISH SHOWGIRLS– A previous winner of Enterteasement, The Scottish Showgirls troupe will be returning with a bang.
1) What do I wear: If you want to wear burlesque gear you’ll fit right in and if you fancy jeans and a T shirt you’ll be more than welcome if you need more advice ask Gok Wan.
2) Can I reserve seats? For special occasions yes. We reserve seats for; pregnant ladies, the disabled and some special groups. We also have booths that hold 8 people. All reserved seating must be pre-booked. It’s worth noting – there are only 70 chairs and we get 100 in attendance so get there early.
3) Can I buy tickets on the night? Probably not. Unfortunately in the past we’ve had people guarantee us they would come and reserved a table only to not show up.
4) How do I get to perform on one of your nights? Contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org or add us on facebook.
5) I don’t do online payment. can I buy the tickets before the event with cash? Yes you can buy directly from The Admiral by popping in.
6) Is this a private event? No please invite your friends
7) Is it suitable for a work night out. Definitely! Many work nights out hire Enterteasement to provide them with a fantastic night.
8) Can I hire Enterteasement? Yes please do so through www.enterteasement.com