Get Your Tickets For Glasgow’s Hottest Variety Show On April 21st
Are you bored with the same old weekends in Glasgow and want to try something UNIQUE, FUN and EXCITING? Then try Enterteasement – Glasgow’s hottest Live Entertainment & variety s
how of Professional Comedy, Magic & Burlesque.
SATURDAY APRIL 21st at The ADMIRAL BAR, 72 Waterloo Street, Glasgow.
The last Enterteasement SOLD OUT 8 days in advance and received an impressive 4.23 stars average customer review; however, we’re chasing those 5 stars. We’re bringing in Funnier Comedians, Hotter Burlesque, Better Magic and for the first time we are introducing one of Scotland’s top variety acts.
Watch the video (no burlesque – sorry folks):
Check out this line-up:
* Chris Forbes: Numerous TV Appearances and has been described as “immediately charismatic… a confident stand-up.” The Daily Record.
* Jamie Dalgleish: Current Scottish Comedian Of The Year.
* Bruce Fummey: Legend Of The Comedy Scene. “Had the crowd belly-laughing in seconds” The Herald.
*Big Paul: Scottish Stand-Up Magic Champion 2008–2010 “A Larger Than Life Comedy Magician”.
*Cataclysmic: One Of Scotland’s most in demand Burlesque Stars. She has UNBELIEVEABLE Stage Presence plus…She’s smoking hot!
*Dolly Tartan: The smallest wee half pint on the Scottish burlesque circuit. This is her second last show before she departs for Tokyo for a year. She’ll be missed!
Where Is It?
The Admiral Bar, 72 Waterloo Street, G2 7DA (No, It’s Not A Gay Bar). It’s on the corner of Blythswood Street and Waterloo street so only 3 blocks from Central Station. Downstairs function room – perfect for us, great sound & light system!
How Much Is It?
Normal tickets are £15 but tickets sold before the event are £12 to Facebook users including the booking fee.
There are also 4 booths available. Booths hold 8 people and as everyone wants a booth they are £90
== FAQ ==
1) What do I wear? If you want to wear burlesque gear you’ll fit right in and if you fancy jeans and a T shirt you’ll be more than welcome. If you need more advice ask Gok Wan.
2) Can I reserve seats? Yes & No they must be pre-paid and normally only for special occasions / for the handicapped.
3) Can I buy tickets on the night? Probably not but we’ll let you know Unfortunately in the past we’ve had people guarantee us they would come and reserved a table only to not show up. I know nobody plans these things but the business has to run. We normally sell out but keep an eye on facebook/enterteasement for an update – or just buy a ticket.
4) How do I get to perform on one of your nights? Contact us directly email@example.com or add us on Facebook.
5) I don’t do online payment. Can I buy the tickets before the event with cash? Yes you can, we can pre print you a ticket and put you on the guest list.
6) Is this a private event? No please invite your friends
7) Is it suitable for a work night out? Definitely! Many work nights out hire Enterteasement to provide them with a fantastic night.
9) Am I too old? We actually attract an older audience. We have a solid following in their 40’s and people in their 50’s & 60’s have been known to attend as well. We actually market to the 24–40 crowd but you won’t be turned away.