The winning formula of BURLESQUE! COMEDY! MAGIC! & MUSIC! returns on Friday February 24th @ The Pony in Glasgow. Spend your Friday night being entertained by some of Scotland’s best LIVE performers. With Scottish Comedian Of The Year 2009 John Gavin, Woody the Scottish Close-Up Magic Champion 2007-2009 a Burlesque troupe all the way from Dundee and many more you’re sure to have a great night.
“The best idea for entertainment Glasgow’s had in years” Stephen Lyall – serial entrepreneur
“What a spectacular night – can’t wait till next month” Sarah Steven – big fan
So What Exactly Is It?
Think Britain’s Got Talent without the delusional. We hand pick the acts ourselves. Only people who make us laugh get to perform comedy and only the girls who are seasoned performers get on our stage. We know how valuable your Friday night is and more important than you coming to Enterteasement is that you come back to Enterteasement. We do this by putting on a fantastic line up & creating a welcoming atmosphere. We even have a beautiful burlesque waitress to provide table service through the night.
A survey on our night revealed 103% of people would come back (survey completely made up)
I’m Sold How Can I Buy Tickets?
Tickets are £12 & £10 for students – but we do a discount online of £10 / £8
WE WILL SELL OUT! So please buy your tickets online soon to avoid disappointment
Our Fantastic Line-Up
Headliner: CHIRS CONROY – One of the top Stand-up comedians in Scotland.
Compere JOHN GAVIN : SCOTTISH COMEDIAN OF THE YEAR 2009
WOODY: MAGIC CIRCLE MAGICIAN – Performing a brand new act
SUSAN McCABE – One of the rising stars of the comedy world – absolutely hilarious!!!
FANTASTIA PLEASURECHEST: Returning to Burlesque after a year searching for the perfect tassels – she may have the biggest boobies on the Scottish burlesque scene.
MAGENTA LUST: Performing one of her signature acts with weapons!
LUST & WRATH: Magenta Lust & Victor Draco perform a double act which is one of my all time favourite acts (burlesque or non burlesque) it’s simply brilliant…it’s so good it’s actually very similar to an act I performed myself many years ago I loved it and had to book it.
Where Is It?
The Pony: 207 Bath Street Glasgow G2 4HZ, it’s near Humming Bird / Bunker.
DRESS CODE: Dress however you like, we’ve had it all, from sandals to stilettos, combats to corsets. Personally we think it’s fun to dress up a little and as you’ll be getting your photos taken by our in house photographer feel free to make the effort. We don’t know what you’ll be wearing when you enter but when you leave you’ll be wearing a smile.
1) What do I wear?: If you want to wear burlesque gear you’ll fit right in and if you fancy jeans and a T shirt you’ll be more than welcome. If you need more advice ask Gok Wan.
2) Can I reserve seats? Yes & No they must be pre paid. There are tables of 12 available and plenty of seats. If you’re shy we won’t put you too near the front.
3) Can I buy tickets on the night? Probably not. Unfortunately in the past we’ve had people guarantee us they would come and reserved a table only to not show up. I know nobody plans these things but the business has to run. We normally sell out but keep an eye on http://www.facebook.com/enterteasement for an update – or just buy a ticket.
4) How do I get to perform on one of your nights? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or add us on facebook.
5) I don’t do online payment. can I buy the tickets before the event with cash? Yes you can, we can pre print you a ticket and put you on the guest list.
6) Is this a private event? No please invite your friends
7) Is it suitable for a work night out? Definitely! Many work nights out hire Enterteasement to provide them with a fantastic night.
8) Can I hire Enterteasement? Yes. Please do so through www.enterteasement.com